Sunday 13th September 2020 starting at 09.00 from Beckenham Rugby Club, Balmoral Avenue, Beckenham, Kent BR3 3RD
The emphasis on this event is FUN and FUNDRAISING. Unfortunately, we all know someone who has been affected by cancer.
The efforts of the Beckenham Half Marathon are:
- To raise awareness and funds for a great charity that saves lives by researching vital cancer drugs. (Every penny we raise at this event is donated to Action Against Cancer, which supports the work of leading oncologist Prof Justin Stebbing and his team at Imperial College, Hammersmith Hospital, London).
- To encourage us to come together as a community
- To get fit and exercise in the outdoors
- To remember those who we have lost to cancer
- To show our support to people suffering right now
|Check out our Facebook page here|